I made a menu. The first slides were categorized menus. Then the last were the menu I MADE.
Task Description: This is my response to text for this week. It’s about a book called Dodinga, 1858 by Paul Mason. I hope you enjoy these slides I made about the book.
WOULD YOU RATHER
I would choose to go into a world with no video games because computers can help people in many ways. Video games are fun but are not important to use.
Like in a hospital, patients need to be treated with computers to make medicine. This is also how they make special chemicals to make the medicine by mixing them together in a special way.
For education, computers can be useful for many reasons. Kids get really used to using computers and it is easy to learn with computers.
For research on something, computers can be smart enough to research a specific topic like astronomy, science, etc.
Task Description: This week for writing, I wrote a would you rather about no computers or no video games. I chose video games.
Would you rather go 100 years in the past or 100 years into the future?
I would like to go 100 years into the future because it can be more exciting. Bring in 2122 will be awesome because the technogy is fun to use. School will be different because pencil and paper will not be used. Business will get wealthy because the worth of the dollar will increase. If I travel to the past, it will be unsafe because it will be common to the executed.So it would be safe in the future.
Beijing, China – Questions
Highlight the correct answer for each question.
1) How long has Beijing been China’s centre for Government?
- a) Almost 20 years b) Almost 200 years
c)Almost 800 years d) Almost 80 years
2) Which two rivers does Beijing sit between?
- a) Yongding and Yellow Rivers b) Yangtze and Yellow Rivers
- c) Chobai and Yangtze RIvers d) Yongding and Chobai Rivers
3) After not letting people in for hundreds of years, what is the Forbidden City now?
- a) A theme park b) A government building
- c) A museum d) A military base
4) Which of Beijing’s Parks contains the “Temple of Heaven”?
- a) Beihai Park b) Tiantan Park
- c) Tiananmen Square d) Cornwall Park
5) Who was the leader responsible for naming Beijing “Dadu” in the 1200’s?
- a) Vladimir Putin b) Donald Trump
- c) Kublai Khan d) Ghengis Khan
6) Tiananmen Square is one of the most famous places in Beijing, but what is a “Tiananmen”?
A gate that is widely known in China.
7) Beijing does something that is “unlike” other big cities – what is it?
Grow fruits and veges in the city itself.
8) Do you think it is important for countries to look after ancient and old places like The Forbidden City?
Explain your answer in 2 or more sentences
The history is really important beacause people in the future can learn about it. And the culture in it is important.